Firebird Tours - Defining Premium Travel
Why Firebird Tours
❯ We build multi-destination trips with clockwork logistics
❯ Our small group tours offer the best 'price-per-quality' ratio
❯ We hand-pick our partners & work only with the best
❯ We customize your trip to make it your journey-of-a-lifetime
❯ Our service team is the most professional in travel industry
We love our customers.
They love us back
We're happy to have a 99.8% customer satisfaction rate. And we're constantly working on making the remaining 0.2% happy as well. But you don't have to take our word for it
Best destination specialists.
Hand-picked local guides
We think our destination specialists are simply the best. We understand it's a very pretentious claim, so we welcome you to call us and find out yourself. The same applies to our guides
Custom made itineraries.
Tailored especially for you
We love turning your dreams into reality. Explore our collection of tours and make an online enquiry. Next, your travel specialist will send you a personalized quote in no time
Firebird Awards & Recognitions
Firebird Tours started as a company specializing in premium tours to Russia. Gradually we've expanded our operations to more destinations in Eurasia and beyond to satisfy our clients' desire to travel with us again to other countries. Over the years we've gained recognition among travel professionals and collected a number of awards like World Travel Awards and inclusion on Inc. 5000 list. However, the most important accomplishment for us is 99.8% of satisfied clients who keep coming back to us every year looking for a memorable vacation experience.
Among Top 10 Inc. 5000 companies. View profile
World Travel Awards Winner. View profile
A-rated travel company by BBB. View profile
ASTA-accredited travel agent (No. 900245351)