Work @ Firebird Tours and make travel your everyday life
We're hiring talents in Europe & the US
We are always looking for the right candidate to join our international team of travel experts in North America and Europe. Our main requirements always remain the same: the ambition to grow personally and professionally, talent, and desire to work hard to achieve great results. And of course, love for travel. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Fast-paced international environment
Young, ambitious & friendly team
Rewarding work & growth opportunities
US Service Center
Miami, FL, USA
1700 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA.
A. Gostauto g. 40, Vilnius, LT-03163, Lithuania, EU.
Current open positions
Sales Manager, Agora Service, Minsk
Agora Service, a trusted partner of Firebird Tours, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager in our Minsk office. Agora Service provides customer service support for an international tour operator Firebird Tours. We are expanding our team of sales and customer support specialists, and need a strong leader to ensure that the goals are met.
- Inspiring your team, fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals;
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team;
- Developing high performing, diverse, sustainable team;
- Working on account management plans with the sales representatives;
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process;
- Attending quarterly meetings with other senior members of the business;
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against expenses;
- Leading by example;
- Assisting with sales by reviewing and tailoring sales activity in real time communication with clients.
- Previous experience in successful managing sales teams;
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills;
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage;
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business;
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams;
- Fluent English is a must, other languages would be a plus.
Compensation: 1,200 USD/month, performance based bonus
Please send your Resume along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination specislist, Vilnius and Minsk offices
- Designing and developing tours;
- Assisting travelers with their travel plans over the phone and email;
- Offering excellent customer service;
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up-to-date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company and its product.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information;
- Up-to-date computer skills;
- Ability to accumulate information and pay close attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and time-management skills;
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or German is an advantage;
- Previous work experience in hotel, restaurant or tourism industry is an advantage.
- Base salary and performance based bonus;
- Working with international customers;
- Working hours: 12PM-9PM.
Please send your Resume along with Cover Letter to: email@example.com