What you need to know before your trip
- Your guides and drivers meet you with a Firebird Tours meeting sign that has your name on it.
- Meeting points and meeting times with your guides and drivers are indicated in your day by day schedule. Please do not leave the meeting points if you cannot see your guide or driver. If you have trouble locating your guide or driver please contact us at our emergency phone.
- In case of flight delay, please contact us immediately to re-arrange your transfers. Please note, maximum waiting time for a driver at the airport is 2 hours.
- Hotel reservations are made under your last name.
- Standard check-in time at the hotels is 3:00 p.m. Early check-in is not included unless indicated on the itinerary. In case you arrive earlier you may leave your luggage at the luggage room prior to check-in.
- Standard check-out time at the hotels is 12:00 p.m. Late check-out is not included unless indicated on the itinerary. In case you depart later you may leave your luggage at the luggage room until departure.
- Standard breakfast time at the hotels is after 7:00 a.m. If you leave the hotel earlier please pick up your breakfast box(es) at the hotel reception upon check-out.
- Recommended arrival time at a train station is 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please print all travel documents before departure. You may find all the documents in DOCS section of the final confirmation.
- Any changes and add-ons required to be made on your itinerary after the final confirmation has been sent to you are subject to a $150 modification fee.